Axxam has the capacity to store and handle compound libraries either in a Brooks Universal Labstore 600 or in a REMP facility.
(Download: Compound Management Hub)
Compound arrival, registration and handling is performed according to internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to guarantee:
- Integrity of the plates and the conservation status of the compounds
- Barcode acquisition and matching to the packing list sent by the provider
- Immediate plate storage in the most appropriate conditions
- Upload of the mapping data into Axxam’s screening database (SB3)
Compound handling activities provided:
- Cherry picking of hits and custom libraries
- Plate copying, dilution preparation, screening-ready plates
Axxam has two different solutions for compounds storage:
Universal Labstore UL-600. Axxam uses a Universal Labstore 600 (UL-600) supplied by Brooks to store up to 14,000 plates in a dry atmosphere at -20°C. The Universal Labstore offers strict monitoring of storage conditions, a redundant cooling system for maximum compound safety, and comprehensive tracking of plate locations.
This activity has been launched with the contribution of