Independently from how the hits are identified (high-throughput screening campaigns, virtual screenings, artificial
intelligence approach, etc.), we offer solutions within the Hit-to-Lead selection process of our clients’ projects for monitoring improvement in potency and addressing selectivity, specificity and safety liabilities of the compounds as well as testing analogs in structure-activity relationships (SAR) processes.
We give value to the chemical matter!
Each of the following activities can be part of an integrated drug discovery program performed at Axxam or accessed separately, taking advantage of our extensive collection of immediately available ready-to-use assays, developing of customized assays de novo or working on assays transferred directly to us by clients.
- Potency determination (IC50 and EC50 values) against the primary assay (target of interest)
- Specificity profiling using orthogonal assay formats
- Selectivity profiling against close homologues of the primary target
- Proof of concept studies in physiologically relevant orthogonal assays and cell types
- Mechanism of action studies (like residence time, mode of action, etc.)
- Cardiac / CNS preliminary liability against most relevant targets
Need to access to more services? Thanks to our strategic alliances, we offer access to chemistry, structure-based and biophysical services for a complete hit-to-lead experience.